Plural IOP = Immediate Help
Our mental health IOP program is for people at a breaking point. We’re here for you when life feels like it’s ‘slipping away from you’ – or when regular visits with a therapist or psychiatrist don’t seem to be enough. Something needs to change now.
We help people turn things around so they can start moving toward more days with inner peace.
No matter whether you’re dealing with depression, anxiety, trauma, or any other serious mental health challenges…
IOP therapy is designed to help give you relief and transform your situation fast.
What to Expect In Our Mental Health IOP
- Focused Care: We tailor your treatment to fit your unique needs. You’ll get direct support in 3 group sessions per week (each 3 hours in length) as well as in private visits with a psychiatrist or therapist.
- Rapid Transformation: Our goal is simple… to help you create a noticeable change in a short amount of time. Many clients report progress right from their first couple of sessions.
- Experienced Staff: Your treatment team has spent decades helping people heal from trauma, anxiety, depression, and other serious mental health challenges. Nothing will be overlooked or misunderstood.
- Covered by Insurance: We take both in-network and out-of-network plans. And we have affordable self-payment options for those without insurance.
- Immediate Treatment: When life is “slipping away from you,” you can’t afford to wait. If IOP is a fit for your situation, we’ll get you into a program in as little as 1-2 business days. No wait-list.
We’re here for you. Call today to see if IOP is right for you.
How IOP Therapy Works
1. Private Consultation
Everything starts with an assessment by a licensed clinician. They’ll see if our level of care fits your needs. If so, we’ll get you into a program, and prescribe any needed medications, right away.
2. Personalized Plan
Based on the goals you want to accomplish, we’ll develop a tailored plan to get you there. This plan will be revisited by the therapist weekly to ensure you quickly arrive where you want to be.
3. Group Therapy
The focal point of care will be in a group setting with peers, led by a licensed therapist. This means you are never alone. And you’ll receive support in a safe space from others who face similar challenges.
What Clients Are Saying
I love the small group setting where everyone has a chance to participate.
Great Staff! Thank you for all of the help and support you provided.
Dr. Becker was always in touch with how I was doing and was great with offering advice and direction.
The atmosphere was very welcoming, friendly, calm, and caring.
Reach Out Today
If you or someone you know is in a tough place and may benefit from intensive outpatient treatment, please contact our office today. There’s no shame in reaching out and requesting more information. We’ll help you find the appropriate care no matter what you’re dealing with:
- Past Trauma
- Mental Health Crisis
- Grief and Loss
- Medication Changes
- Overwhelming Anxiety
- Severe Depression
- Suicidal Thoughts
- LGBTQ Transitions
- Substance Abuse
- Personality Disorder
- Inpatient Discharge